Wires are a means of moving funds between banking institutions. Wires are typically available at the receiving bank the same business day. Wires require a signed authorization form and the following information to complete:
- Date form is completed
- Date funds are to be wired
- Amount to be wired
- Source of funds (account number, loan number, cash, or check)
- Originator’s name and company name (if applicable)
- Physical address of individual or company
- Daytime phone or home phone number
- Receiving Institution’s Name (destination bank)
- Receiving Bank Routing Number (ABA Number)
- Receiving Institution’s account number
- Name of Beneficiary
- Physical Address of Beneficiary
- SSN/FEI of sender
- Current copy of state or federally issued photo ID
- If you are a not a customer of Welch State Bank, we must have additional information to complete the transaction and you must appear in person.
Click here for Wire Transfer Request Form .
Important Notice: There is a fee for this service. Wire requests must be received complete by 2:00 p.m. Central Time to be initiated the same day. Wires not initiated before 2:00 p.m. Central Time may not reach the receiving bank (destination) until the next business day.
If you have question please call any location or send email to: email@example.com.