1923: Welch State Bank was formed as a result of the merging of Oklahoma State Bank of Welch and Bank of Welch.
1968: Charles L. Stoner named President.
1976: Welch State Bank moved from 391 South Commercial Street to its present location in Welch.
1981: Charles L. Stoner, Arthur Cousatte and others purchased control of the bank with assets of approximately $12 Million.
2002: North Main branch opened.
2003: Arthur W. Cousatte named CEO; James A. Stoner named President; Charles L. Stoner continued as Chairman of the Board.
2011: South Coffeyville branch purchased.
2015: Steve Owens branch opened.
2019: South Coffeyville new building opened.
Welch State Bank is owned by the Stoner and Cousatte families, with total assets of approximately $279 Million.