BUSINESS BANKING FEATURES
VOICE ACCESS – BANK BY PHONE
If you don’t have Internet access, you can still access your account balances, transfer funds, and obtain transaction history using your telephone or cell phone. VoiceAccess utilizes the latest voice recognition technology so you only need to speak your account numbers and personal identification numbers and the system will provide the requested information. You can use the number pad if you prefer. The system is also bilingual. This free service is available 24 hours a day. The phone numbers are: Local: 918-788-BANK (918-788-2265) Toll Free: 1-888-42WELCH (888-429-3524) Need assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-544-9100 and ask for Online Banking Support.
Green is great, but our eStatements also give you convenience and security. Welch State Bank wasn’t going to be satisfied giving you just any eStatement. We wanted the best for our customers. After all, we’re customers too! Our eStatements are interactive and fully searchable. Save them, archive them or print them. There’s even an online reconcilement form for you to use! You will never want to go back to paper statements again! Business customers love them. All the information is at your fingertips. No more digging through binders or boxes to find information on old statements! We can even set up online banking access for your staff and your accountants. You can limit how much information they can have access to. You can download them as an Adobe PDF and email them if you prefer. No more making copies and hand-delivering copies to the account.
Here are some key features and benefits:
- We keep a minimum of 5 years of statements online at your convenience
- Available to you faster because they don’t have to printed and mailed!
- You can print, email, or archive them as needed.
- eStatements are fully searchable by date, check number amount, or even by text.
- More secure because they can’t get lost or delivered to the wrong address!
- Contain the same information as our paper statements.
- Great at tax time, audits or anytime you need to look up a transaction.
Try eStatements for yourself. Simply login to Online Banking and click on the account you would like to receive and electronic statement. From there you will click on “Statements” on the right side and follow the instructions to enroll. If you have questions please contact us at: email@example.com or call Online Banking Support at 918-544-9100.
Popmoney is a service available as part of online bill pay that makes it possible to send money electronically to friends, family, or anyone else that you would typically pay with cash or check. All you need is their mobile phone number or e-mail address to get started.
- Flat Fee of $0.55 per Popmoney transfer
- Recipient will receive funds in 1 business day after they accept the funds via Next-Day or Express Delivery
- $5.00 minimum transaction
- For your protection, limits have been created on how much money and how many payments can be sent during various times periods. Click on the “View Limits” next to the “Amount” fields to view your available limits.
- Recipient will receive funds 3 business days after they accept the funds via Standard Delivery
Welch State Bank’s online banking system can send emails or text alerts to your cellular phone. You determine the threshold of when you want to be notified for various account activities such as large transactions, low balances, or even if a particular check clears your account. We call this service NotifyMe. It is included free of charge with Welch State Bank’s online banking services. If you have any questions call any location or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.