DEBT TO INCOME CALCULATOR
Your debt-to-income ratio is an important to lenders if you are looking borrow money or take out a mortgage loan. Typically, ratios higher than 43% means you could be a higher risk borrower and may limit what types of loans you qualify for. Keeping your debt under control keeps you in good financial standing and understanding your DTI ratio is a good way to see if you are managing your expenses effectively.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you manage your debts and plan for the future.
How to use the debt-to-income calculator
- Enter your monthly rent/mortgage
- Enter any other monthly loan payments
- Enter any monthly credit card payments
- Enter your monthly gross income
- The calculator will determine your debt-to-income ratio
Choose a Savings Account That is Right for You